Each spring, the Municipal Association accepts award entries from member municipalities. Winners will be honored at the Association's Annual Meeting.
2017 Achievement Awards
- Population 1-1,000: Town of Ridgeway
- Population 1,001-5,000: Town of Saluda
- Population 5,001-10,000: City of Hartsville
- Population 10,001-20,000: Town of Lexington
- Communication: Town of Hilton Head Island
- Economic Development: City of Florence
- Public Safety: City of Camden
- Public Service: Town of Mount Pleasant
- Public Works: Town of Cheraw
Started in 1987, the program provides local government officials and employees the opportunity to receive deserved recognition for superior and innovative efforts in local government. The program also provides a forum for sharing the best public service ideas in South Carolina.