SC Municipal Attorneys Association Annual Meeting and Continuing Legal Education Seminar
- Federal Law Update – Lisa Soronen, Executive Director, State and Local Legal Center
- Legal Short Takes on Municipal Case Law – Danny Crowe, Attorney, Crowe LaFave, LLC
- The Wonderful World of Economic Development Incentives – Ray Jones, Attorney, Parker Poe, Emily Luther, Attorney, Parke Poe and Scott Slatton, Legislative and Public Policy Advocate, Municipal Association of SC
- Zoning and Code Enforcement: What Happens After the Citation – Dana Me. Thye, Deputy City Attorney, City of Columbia, W. Michael Hemlepp, Senior Assistant City Attorney, City of Columbia and Jessica R. Mangum, Assistant City Attorney, City of Columbia
- Ethics – Michael Burchstead, Attorney, Collins & Lacy, P.C.